Social Media for Business and Recruiting
Topic Areas Include:
- Twitter (Essentials, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Facebook (Personal, Business, Groups, Pages)
- LinkedIn (Optimization, Usage, Sourcing, Groups)
- Blogging (Approach, Usage)
- Advanced (Listening to Social Media, Advanced Media)
- Theory – Giving you the answers to “Why?” and “How?”
Private Twitter Coaching
I know that you are probably laughing after having read “Twitter Coach” – but, that’s okay! For those busy professionals who do not have time to read through every single post and article on the great plains of the Internet about how to effectively use Twitter, I’m your guy! I help my clients understand the fundamentals of Twitter, how to communicate with groups and, most importantly, how to approach your audience in a way that won’t make you look terrible.
This is not for everyone, but either is sushi. So, if you want to work with someone that will dedicate the time to getting you up to speed, let’s talk.